ARTICLE I – OFFICES
1. The registered office of the corporation shall be at _______________________, or such other location as may be determined from time to time by the Board of Directors.
2. The corporation may also have offices at such other places as the Board of Directors may from time to time appoint or the activities of the corporation may require.
ARTICLE II – SEAL
1. The corporate seal shall have inscribed thereon the name of the corporation, the year of its organization and the words “Corporate Seal, Pennsylvania”.
ARTICLE III – MEMBERS
1. Members shall consist of men and woman of good character and community standing residing or having other community interests within Berks County, PA. Membership shall be composed of occupations agreed upon by the Board of Directors. A member may only control one (1) occupation and must derive a significant portion of their income from that occupation.
2. This organization shall be made up of only active members.
a. The Board of Directors has the right to extend a leave of absence to a member who is in compliance with all attendance and dues obligations. The member shall continue to pay dues as they become applicable.
b. To become a member of the corporation a prospective member must submit an application for membership, in a form approved by the Board of Directors, to the Membership Committee of the organization. The Membership Committee shall review said application with the applicant prior to submitting a report of their findings to the members. The current active members will then vote on acceptance of the applicant into the organization.